Instead of playing on PC, users love playing game on their Android devices when they feel tired or bored. Fortnite is becoming sensation among the youngsters. The Fortnite game is not available on Google Play store. But you can download or play by using below method. Here you can check the process to install Fortnite for Android devices.
Fortnite for Android
As the day passes, the number of downloads increases. Initially, Fortnite game was not available for android devices but now you can download or play Fortnite Battle Royale for android. The process is simple but before downloading anything you need to check the system requirements for Fortnite Battle Royale. You can also download Fortnite for iOS and Fortnite for Samsung. The Fortnite Battle Royale game is one of the most wanted games that come with wonderful consoles and deadly weapons. If you want to play Fortnite game on your Android, then you can run or access controls on your touchscreen like picking any items and opening the doors.
Fortnite Battle Royale System Requirements
To download the Fortnite Battle Royale, you need to have right specification android device. Check the system requirements used for playing Fortnite on Android for the best performance.
- Android 8.0 or higher
- 3GB Storage
- 4GB RAM
- MP12 or higher
- Qualcomm Adreno 530 or higher, ARM Mali-G1 MP20 GPU requirements
How to Download Fortnite for Android?
- Go to the web browser and open fortnite.com.
- Click on Play Now icon.
- Choose your download location. If you are not using Samsung device then select Epic Games option.
- In the redirected page, you will find an option to download the file.
- Click on download option.
- You will the redirected to the new page where you need to click on Open File option.
- Click on settings option to enable the installation of unknown apps.
- Turn on and allow the installation of unknown sources.
- Click on install.
- Click on Open and then continue.
- It will then ask you to allow accessing photos and media, click Allow and then launch.
- While the downloading starts, you need to open the settings app then click on the Biometrics and security option and then click on Install unknown apps option.
- Click on My Files option and turn off the settings of Allow from this source option.
- Go to the Fortnite installer again and wait till it gets finished.
- Click on Launch option.
- Now you can play Fortnite Battle Royale on Android device.
When you play Fortnite for Android, then you will find that the user interface of Fortnite is different for Android. Try this process and download the Fortnite Battle Royale on your device. If you have any problem, then you can mention in the comment box below and one of our team members will get back with the solution. Do you want to download Fortnite on iOS? Do you want to play Fortnite Battle Royale on Mac? If you want to know the process then mention it in the comment box below and we will get back to you with answer.