Overwatch is an amazing fun team shooter game that let you play 6v6 via different game modes. You will find 21 different characters that are designed and are full of fun. You can even play this game on Android, iOS, and other such devices. The developer of Overwatch game is now working on releasing its new season Overwatch Season 15 that might be released either on 28th or 29th February 2019. The confirmed date is not known yet. To check more details about the release date, rewards, heroes, and characters scroll down the page.
Overwatch Season 15 Start Date
We have good news for all the Overwatch lovers, that the Overwatch Season 15 is about to come. As per rumors, the Overwatch Season 14 will end up either on 27th or 28th February 2019. Soon after this, the Overwatch Season 15 will start. The end and start date of Season 14 and Season 15 are yet not known but we will soon update here after the confirmation. In this same weekend, the Epic Game might also release the Fortnite Season 8 which is expected to come on 28th Feb 2019.
Overwatch Seasons 2016
Here you can check all the seasons launched in 2016 along with their start date and end date.
- Overwatch Season 1: Start date is 28th June 2016 and End date is 17th August 2016
- Overwatch Season 2: Start date is 2nd Sep 2016 and End date is 24th November 2016
- Overwatch Season 3: Start date is 1st Dec 2016 and End date is 21st February 2017
Overwatch Season 2017
Here you can check the seasons launched in 2017 with start and end dates.
- Overwatch Season 4: Start date is 28th Feb 2017 and End date is 28th May 2017
- Overwatch Season 5: Start date is 1st June 2017 and End date is 28th August 2017
- Overwatch Season 6: Start date is 1st Sep 2017 and End date is 28th Oct 2017
- Overwatch Season 7: Start date is 1st Nov 2017 and End date is 29th Dec 2017
Overwatch Season 2018
Check all the seasons of Overwatch that are launched in 2018 with start and end date.
- Overwatch Season 8: Start date is 1st Jan 2018 and End date is 25th February 2018
- Overwatch Season 9: Start date is 28th Feb 2018 and End date is 28th April 2018
- Overwatch Season 10: Start date is 1st May 2018 and End date is 1st July 2018
- Overwatch Season 11: Start Date is 2nd July 2018 and End Date is 28th Aug 2018
- Overwatch Season 12: Start date is 31st August 2018 and End date is 28th October 2018
- Overwatch Season 13: Start date is 1st Nov 2018 and End date is 31st December 2018
- Overwatch Season 14: Start date is 31st December 2018 and Expected End date is 27th or 28th February 2019
Overwatch Characters/ Heroes
Talking about the Overwatch heroes, there are around 29 heroes available in Overwatch and every hero has its own unique style. These heroes are divided into three different categories including Tank, Support and Damage. Every team has 1 hero of every role. In other arcade game modes, they allow multiple heroes. In the spawn room, the players can switch their places. You can control the heroes via mouse and keyboard as well as by pressing Shift along with E and Q keys, you can control your characters.
- Wrecking Ball
Coming to the weapons, every hero has its own unique weapon. You might be thinking about the new weapons that will arrive in this new season. Apart from this, there are Golden Guns rewards that you can earn in the competitive mode.
How to get Golden Weapon Skins?
If you want to earn Gold weapon skin, then you need to pay the cost of 3000 competitive points. The player earned these points at the time of upcoming competitive play mode. These earned points will last within three months in Overwatch. But to play in a competitive mode, you must have at least 25 or higher level so that you can start playing this game.