More than 70% of the players play game on PC. If you want to play PUBG Mobile games on PC or laptop then you must have emulator on your device. “Tencent Game Buddy” is the official emulator for playing PUBG Mobile on PC and is released by Tencent. Here in this post we have mentioned various PUBG Emulator controls along with their download manuals. The emulator increases your chances of survival in the game.
PUBG Emulator for PC
In order to play the games on PC or Windows, you need to download Emulator. Tencent Game Buddy is the most popular emulator to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Another important emulator is “Bluestack App Player”. Apart from these, there are other emulators available that can be used to play PUBG Mobile
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Nox Player 6
- Apowersoft Android Recorder
Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG Emulator
The Tencent Gaming Buddy is the official PUBG gaming emulator which is released by Tencent company. Take a look on its pros and cons of Tencent Gaming Emulator here
- The most amazing thing of this emulator is that you can properly mapped its controls to keyboard and mouse.
- It is very easy for you to switch between the keyboard and mouse controls.
- Installation and downloading of this emulator is easier than Bluestacks.
- If your PC do not carry high specification, then this emulator is easier to use than bluestacks.
- You can use Tencent Gaming Buddy only for few games whereas Bluestack can be used for any game of Play Store.
If you are looking emulator only for PUBG game then go for Tencent Gaming Buddy as it has easy controls and operation kit and you can easily map these controls on keypad and mouse.
How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator?
- Click on the link Tencent Emulator.
- In the redirected page, you will find Download icon.
- Click on the Download option and open the file exec.
- Now the installation process gets started.
- Click on the start icon.
- Choose your preferred gaming option from the gaming tiles.
- Click on Install icon and you will find that your game has downloaded.
Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG Mobile controls
- Space Bar: Jump
- C: Crouch
- Shift: Sprint
- F: To talk
- F1: Guide for controls
- Left Click: Punch, Fire, and to use Melee Weapon
- Right Click: ADS
- WASD: Move Forward, Backward, left, and right
- Z: Prone
- Mouse Lock: Auto Run
- Throw able Item: 4, 5, 6
- Healing Items: 7, 8, 9, 0
The most popular gaming emulator is Bluestack that helps in opening the Android Applications on your PC, Windows, or Laptop. You can use this emulator for Windows OS and even Mac. The Bluestacks emulator supports lots of apps and games. Check the keyboard controls of Bluestacks PUBG here:
- H: Get in Vehicle
- Y: Drive Vehicle
- V: Free Look Around
- F: Open Door
- C, Z: Crouch, Prone
- Tab: To open bag
- B, N: Change Firing Mode of Weapon 1 and 2
- M: Opening and Closing of Map
- Q, E: Left and Right Leaning
- R: Reload
- Shift: Sprint Lock
- Spacebar: Jump
- 4, 5: Grenades, Healing Item
- 1, 2: For Weapon 1 and 2
- RMB: Aim down Sights
- LMB: Shoot/Attack
- W, S, A, D: To Move Forward, Back, Left, and Right
- Alt: Battle Royale Mode Hold to Suspend
- F1: Battle Royale Mode Toggle
Controls for Plane
- Control: Function
- LMB: Open Parachute
- E: Jump Out
- M: To open and close Map
Controls for Vehicle
- F: Drive and Exit Vehicle
- RMB: Aim in Vehicle
- Z: Change Seats
- Spacebar: Honk
Controls for Chatting
- Enter: Send Message
- F3: Toggle Voice Chat
- F2: Open Chat
- T: Toggle Mic
Controls for Swimming
- Shift: Lock swimming
- Down: Swim Down
- Up: Swim Up
How to Download Bluestacks Emulator for PUBG?
To do so, you need to download Bluestack emulator first, and then download the game. Follow the step by step process mentioned below.
- Click on the link Bluestack Emulator.
- Click on “Download Exe File” icon. It will download the Bluestack emulator on your device.
- Open the file and click on Install Now icon.
- Wait for few minutes till the software gets installed.
- Click on Complete icon soon after the completion of installation.
- To start Bluestack, you need to set up first.
- Choose the language “English (India)” and click on Let’s Go icon.
- Wait for few minutes, Enter Email ID and Click on Next.
- Enter your password then click on Next.
- Click on “I Agree” icon to accept all the terms and conditions.
- After this open the emulator, on the top side right corner you will find search bar.
- Look for the PUBG Mobile game and click on Install icon and then Click on proceed.
- In home tab, go to the My Apps tab and look for your game.
- Click on PUBG game and enjoy playing the game.
Hence we recommend you to use PUBG Emulator to play PUBG game on your PC. Check the details and the process to download the emulator from here.